Breastfeeding, sleep, crying babies, maternal mood: excellence in evidence-based care. Because beginnings matter.
The Parent Wellbeing & Baby Development Collective. We provide evidence-based knowledge to empower families to enjoy their baby, in a way that is evolutionary and best for parent’s mental health
Neuroprotective Developmental Care (NDC or the Possums programs). The evidence-based knowledge revolution in baby and toddler care, transforming lives since 2011. We aim to give every family expecting or caring for a baby the chance to learn about Neuroprotective Developmental Care (NDC), also known as the Possums programs. We offer:
- The Possums Clinic Online for parents requiring consultations with our highly skilled NDC practitioners and The Possums Clinic F2F in Brisbane
- NDC providers offering online or F2F consultations - put in where you live and see who is near you!
- Online self-help programs about sleep and gestalt breastfeeding
- Possums Parent Hub (PIPPS) resources for parents and online groups
- Online Introductory Workshops for health professionals
- Online Masterclasses for health professionals
- Online Neuroprotective Developmental Care Accreditation Pathway for health professionals