HELP for Breastfeeding, Sleep, Crying Babies, Maternal Mood: Because Beginnings Matter.
Neuroprotective Developmental Care (NDC or the Possums programs). The evidence-based knowledge revolution in baby and toddler care, transforming lives since 2011.
We offer resources and CONSULTATIONS for help with breastfeeding, sleep, babies who cry a lot, and maternal mood. Are you concerned that your baby has gas, colic, intolerances, reflux, or oral ties? We offer you gentle but highly effective help. We are passionate about growing joy in early life! Tune in at 2 pm Monday and Wednesdays AEST for a free chat with other parents, facilitated by one of our Accredited NDC Practitioners! Find more info and the Zoom link on our Facebook page.
PLEASE NOTE: Despite statements to the contrary including representation in Google Ads, Possums is NOT the general practices known as Grow Medical, recently rebranded as Growlife Medical. Grow Medical or Growlife Medical does not have health professionals accredited in Neuroprotective Developmental Care or the Possums programs, and Grow Medical or Growlife Medical health professionals are not part of our NDC education networks. Grow Medical or Growlife Medical website information for parents with babies is not aligned with the evidence-based Possums or NDC content. Possums is a small, highly ethical values-based health promotion charity dedicated to the research-based care of parents with babies. Read more here.
We aim to give every family expecting or caring for a baby the chance to learn about Neuroprotective Developmental Care (NDC), also known as the Possums programs. We offer:
- The Possums Clinic Online for parents requiring consultations with our highly skilled NDC practitioners, from wherever you are
- Online self-help programs about sleep and gestalt breastfeeding
- PIPPS resources for parents and online groups
- Online Introductory Workshops for health professionals
- Online Masterclasses for health professionals
- Online Neuroprotective Developmental Care Accreditation Pathway for health professionals