Join PIPPS Parents
Join PIPPS Parents
We are proud to bring you access to all the Possums programs (Neuroprotective Developmental Care) in dozens of short videos and also easy-to-read written guides for parents - you can buy indefinite access for just $30! Inside our PIPPS portal you'll meet Dr Pamela Douglas (Founder, GP-researcher), Renee Keogh (RN-lactation consultant, NDC accredited practitioner), Deb Spink (PIPPS co-ordinator, perinatal mental health advocate), and Anya Snyder (mental health nurse practitioner). Click here to see the PIPPS portal content.
Not only that, but you can enjoy the company of other parents whose baby is in the first year of life! - become part of our online and F2F communities, run by trained Parent Mentors.
No more guilt about how you sleep or feed or care for your baby! Find out what the research really says, and receive non-judgemental support as you explore what you believe is right for your emotional needs, and importantly, those of your unique little baby.
Benefits of joining:
- When Baby Comes Home: free online access to a specifically designed antenatal session about Neuroprotective Developmental Care (NDC) for expecting parents
- Extensive catalogue of videos covering breastfeeding, sleep, supporting your baby's social, emotional, and sensory-motor development, the fussy baby, baby's gut health, your emotional wellbeing and much more!
- A Parent's Quick Guide to NDC: divided into small sections for easy reading
- Strategies to help your own emotional wellbeing and that of others in the perinatal period (Parenting Partners)
- Closed PIPPS facebook group moderated by Parent Mentors
- Access to local F2F groups as they are founded
- Monthly newsletter
- Option to become a Parent Mentor and start your own group to support others
If you are redeeming a PIPPS Gift Certificate, please add PIPPS membership to the cart and add your coupon code at checkout.