Join PIPPS Parents
Stay socially connected with PIPPS!
Join our newly launched online PIPPS Parents groups.
The COVID-19 pandemic has certainly forced everyone to find alternative ways to stay socially connected. Our PIPPS program has adapted to offer online mums groups with a difference. They are facilitated by our Parent Mentors who have expertise in the Possums Programs and are free to attend once you join PIPPS Parents. Why not enjoy the company of other parents whose baby is in the first year of life and share tips and tricks to help each other navigate this challenging time in history? We currently have 2 online groups per week, however due to the high demand, we are working towards creating even more opportunities for parents to connect online.
It's common to feel alone, stressed or worried about your baby's crying, breastfeeding or sleep problems. As a PIPPS member, you will receive access to all the Possums programs (Neuroprotective Developmental Care) in dozens of short videos and also easy-to-read written guides for parents - you can buy indefinite access for just $30! Inside our PIPPS portal you'll meet Dr Pamela Douglas (Founder, GP-researcher), Renee Keogh (RN-lactation consultant, NDC accredited practitioner), Deb Spink (PIPPS co-ordinator, perinatal mental health advocate), and Anya Snyder (mental health nurse practitioner). Click here to see the PIPPS portal content.
No more guilt about how you sleep or feed or care for your baby! Find out what the research really says, and receive non-judgemental support as you explore what you believe is right for your emotional needs, and importantly, those of your unique little baby.
Benefits of joining:
- Free access to our weekly online PIPPS Parents groups
- When Baby Comes Home: free online access to a specifically designed antenatal session about Neuroprotective Developmental Care (NDC) for expecting parents
- Extensive catalogue of videos covering breastfeeding, sleep, supporting your baby's social, emotional, and sensory-motor development, the fussy baby, baby's gut health, your emotional wellbeing and much more!
- A Parent's Quick Guide to NDC: divided into small sections for easy reading
- Strategies to help your own emotional wellbeing and that of others in the perinatal period (Parenting Partners)
- Closed PIPPS facebook group moderated by Parent Mentors
- Monthly newsletter
- Option to become a Parent Mentor and start your own group to support others
If you are redeeming a PIPPS Gift Voucher, please add PIPPS membership to the cart, then type your voucher number in the coupon code box at checkout.
Your donation means a lot to us!
Anything you give will help us continue changing the lives of families with babies for the better!
Please support our charity's ground-breaking work as we educate health professionals, connect parrents, and further research our programs.