Possums Parent Hub
Join Possums Parent Hub (PIPPS)
Stay socially connected with Possums Parent Hub (PIPPS)!
Join our newly launched Possums Parent Hub (PIPPS) groups.
The COVID-19 pandemic has certainly forced everyone to find alternative ways to stay socially connected. Possums Parent Hub (PIPPS) program has adapted to offer mums groups with a difference. They are facilitated by our Parent Mentors who have expertise in the Possums Programs and are free to attend once you join Possums Parent Hub (PIPPS). Why not enjoy the company of other parents whose baby is in the first year of life and share tips and tricks to help each other navigate this challenging time in history? We currently have 2 online groups per week, however due to the high demand, we are working towards creating even more opportunities for parents to connect online.
It's common to feel alone, stressed or worried about your baby's crying, breastfeeding or sleep problems. As a member of Possums Parent Hub (PIPPS), you will receive access to all the Possums programs (Neuroprotective Developmental Care) in dozens of short videos and also easy-to-read written guides for parents - a once off cost buys indefinite access! Inside Possums Parent Hub (PIPPS) portal you'll meet Dr Pamela Douglas (Founder, GP-researcher), Renee Keogh (RN-lactation consultant, NDC accredited practitioner), Deb Spink (Possums Parent Hub (PIPPS) co-ordinator, perinatal mental health advocate), and Anya Snyder (mental health nurse practitioner). Click here to see the Possums Parent Hub (PIPPS) portal content.
No more guilt about how you sleep or feed or care for your baby! Find out what the research really says, and receive non-judgemental support as you explore what you believe is right for your emotional needs, and importantly, those of your unique little baby.
Benefits of joining:
- Free access to our Possums Parent Hub (PIPPS) groups
- When Baby Comes Home: free online access to a specifically designed antenatal session about Neuroprotective Developmental Care (NDC) for expecting parents
- Extensive catalogue of videos covering breastfeeding, sleep, supporting your baby's social, emotional, and sensory-motor development, the fussy baby, baby's gut health, your emotional wellbeing and much more!
- A Parent's Quick Guide to NDC: divided into small sections for easy reading
- Strategies to help your own emotional wellbeing and that of others in the perinatal period (Parenting Partners)
- Closed Possums Parent Hub (PIPPS) facebook group moderated by Parent Mentors
- Monthly newsletter
- Option to become a Parent Mentor and start your own group to support others
If you are redeeming a Possums Parent Hub (PIPPS) Gift Voucher, please add Possums Parent Hub (PIPPS) membership to the cart, then type your voucher number in the coupon code box at checkout.
This digital product is generally non-refundable within the confines of Australian law - please refer to our Terms and Conditions for our Refund Policy.