When Baby Comes Home - an informative antenatal session for parents
"I wish I had known this before!"
These are words we hear constantly from the parents we support. In response, Renee Keogh (Reg Nurse, Lactation Consultant, NDC Accredited Practitioner) has created information and strategies that help you prepare for parenting your new baby in the early months.
- Getting breastfeeding on track: what every new mother needs to know
- What to expect from your new baby when you get home from hospital
- Latest evidence-based advice on infant sleep, settling and feeding your baby
- Supporting baby's sensory-motor and social needs for best developmental outcomes
- Where to find good support
You can access this resource at anytime; Renee has videoed When Baby Comes Home, and it is available in the Parent Hub resources for parents.
When Baby Comes Home classes
Sian Michalk hosts the classes every first Saturday of the month (East Brisbane) and the fee is $50 for Mum and their support person.
Book a place by phoning (07) 3188 7915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.