When Baby Comes Home - an informative antenatal session for parents
"I wish I had known this before!"
These are words we hear constantly from the parents we support. In response, Renee Keogh (Reg Nurse, Lactation Consultant, NDC Accredited Practitioner) has created information and strategies that help you prepare for parenting your new baby in the early months.
- Getting breastfeeding on track: what every new mother needs to know
- What to expect from your new baby when you get home from hospital
- Latest evidence-based advice on infant sleep, settling and feeding your baby
- Supporting baby's sensory-motor and social needs for best developmental outcomes
- Where to find good support
You can access this resource at anytime; Renee has videoed When Baby Comes Home, and it is available in the Milk & Moon membership.
When Baby Comes Home classes
Classes are held at The Possums Clinic Brisbane (Sherwood) and the fee is $100 for Mum and their support person.
Book a place online or by phoning (07) 3911 1262.
Sleep. By Possums
Our baby and toddler sleep program works with your child's biology, not against it.
The Possums Clinic
The Possums Clinic Brisbane is now offering inclinic consultations and home visits. For online consultations, click here.
Possums Parent Hub (PIPPS)
Possums Parent Hub (PIPPS) gives you access to the support of other parents in closed groups and a wealth of Possums’ resources.